Know Our Solutions!
The Lumber Unstacker is an equipment developed to unstack lumber, at a steady flow, being partly or fully automated, therefore increasing the productivity, safety then decreasing the costs of this operation.
- Simple Operation
- Nominal Capacity: 7,200 pieces per hour*
- Width: customized
- Length: customized
- Height: customized
- Mechanic or Hydraulic Elevator
- Programmable Logic Controller with Height Adjusting
- Meet All the NR12 Safety Rulers
- Customization (due to each client's needs, the dimensions may be altered)
- A detailed study about the needs and conditions of available space of each client is done aiming at a higher productivity, safety and lower costs. Among the several items these can be highlighted, as follows:
- Dimensions of Boards
- Quantity to be Unstacked
- Available Space
- Demanding for Input and Output Lungs
Classifier Conveyor: the boards follow queued on a conveyor for handheld classification. The boards classified runs as normal direction of the equipment. The boards disqualified will be handheld disposed sidely.
On this equipment can be directly coupled the Impacto Lumber Baler, besides making possible to result into a higher productivity and cost decrease.
The grids of dried boards are moved by a forklifter upon a current conveyor (inlet lung) which will automatically dislocate the grid of boards to the Unstacker as the demanding for feed up. The Unstacker will separate the boards from the partitions, where the separator partitions will be dislocated to a side conveyor. Then, the boards will follow forward to be declassified.