Know Our Solutions!
Impacto Complete Lumber Packaging Assembly Line is an equipment that allows a throughout handling of lumber bales from unstacking upto baling for shipment.
This equipment allows agility, excellent final results, safety and little human intervention, therefore decreasing the costs of this operation.
- Impacto Lumber Stacker
- Classifier Conveyor
- Impacto Baler
- Impacto Press
- Simple Operation
- Nominal Capacity: from 100 upto 200 pieces a minute (depending on the characteristics of boards)
- Width: customized
- Length: customized
- Height: customized
- Meet All the NR12 Safety Rulers
- Customization (due to each client's needs, the dimensions may be altered)
- A detailed study about the needs and conditions of available space of each client is done aiming at a higher productivity, safety and lower costs. Among the several items these can be highlighted as follows:
- Dimensions of Boards
- Quantity to be Handled
- Available Space
- Dimensions of Classifier Conveyor and Inlet and Outlet Lungs
- Arrangement of Boards in the Bale
- The forklifter feeds the lung conveyor with grids of boards, the grids of boards enter the feller automatically to separate the ballasts of the partitions
- The boards will follow to a classifier conveyor, the partitions will follow sideward to be stored in a container
- The boards follow toward the baler
- After completing the ballasts in the bale, this will dislocated sidely by a roller conveyor
- The quantity of ballasts and moorings will be controlled by IHM system
- The system of pressing is semiautomatic using a hydraulic system
- All the system is controlled by PLC with a Production Control and Fast System for Alteration of Boards (Setup).