Know Our Solutions!
Impacto Lumber Stacker is an equipment developed to stack boards at a steady flow. Such equipment can be fully automated, therefore increasing productivity, safety then reducing costs of this operation.
- Simple Operation
- Nominal Capacity: upto 200 pieces a minute*
- Width: customized
- Length: customized
- Height: customized
- Mechanic or Hydraulic Elevator
- Programable Logic Controller with Height Adjusting
- Controller with Height Adjusting
- Meet All the NR12 Safety Rulers
- A detailed study about the needs and conditions of available space of each client is done aiming at a higher productivity, safety and lower costs. Among the several items these can be highlighted, as follows:
- Dimensions of Boards
- Type of Stacking: Kiln and Yard Air Dry
- Automatic Separators Installation
- Front or Side Outlets
- Sawdust Scrubber
The boards are deposited in a silo then collected each one by a transporting conveyor that lifts the boards upto an intermediate conveyor forming a platform of boards.
As the platforms of boards are formed, the mechanical elevator forms the stackings, when the quantity ordered is completed, it will start a conveyor that will dislocate the grid foward (or sidely) as the client's need.